These terms describe the basis for purchase by you and sale by us of the products described on this web site.
“Poacher Catcher” is the brand name for products manufactured by AKStevenson Ltd. AKStevenson Ltd is a company registered in England with company number 07738563, whose registered office is at Greenfields, Hudnall Lane, Little Gaddesden, Herts HP4 1QE
“Purchaser” means the company or individual identified on the relevant Order
“Goods” means the products detailed in this website and ordered from AKStevenson Ltdby the Purchaser
“Order” means the agreement to purchase Goods by the Purchaser
“Price” means the most current price or price specifically quoted by AKStevenson Ltd for the Goods
“Ordering and Delivery Terms” means the enclosed Ordering and Delivery terms issued to the Purchaser
By purchasing Goods from AKStevenson Ltd., the Customer enters a legally binding agreement on the following terms.
The contract for the sale and purchase of the Goods is entered into at time of order between you the customer and AKStevenson Ltd.
We deliver free to all of the UK. For deliveries outside the UK we will charge an agreed delivery charge.
Prices do not include instalment. If you have any questions on how to install products bought from us first read our User Guide or contact us.
Details of the order
The quantity, quality and description of the Goods will be those set out in your order (if accepted by us). Orders are accepted at our sole discretion but are normally accepted only if the Goods are available. The order reflects current pricing; the Customer is based in the Delivery Area and receipt of cleared funds.
Price of the Goods
If the price of the Goods increases between the date we accept your order and the delivery date, we will honour the price at which you agreed at time of order.
We can deliver globally, however we will charge extra for delivery; cost to be agreed at time of order.
Availability of Goods
AKStevenson Ltd shall take all reasonable steps to fulfil the Order but shall not be liable to despatch Goods if:
- The Goods ordered are out of stock or otherwise not available. In this instance the customer will be advised of expected delivery dates
- AKStevenson Ltd is prevented from despatching the Goods by circumstances beyond its reasonable control
- The Purchaser has an unpaid account with AKStevenson Ltd or in excess of any agreed credit limit
- The quantity requested exceeds the level AKStevenson Ltd can reasonably supply in the ordinary course of its business.
We will take payment upon receipt of order unless delivery cannot be fulfilled within 30 days. Items with a lead-time greater than 30 days will be charged up to 7 days prior to despatch. We accept no liability if a delivery is delayed because you did not give us the right payment details. If it is not possible to obtain full payment for the Goods from your account on delivery of the Goods to you, we can cancel the Contract or block any usage of the Goods. This does not affect any other rights we may have.
Quality of Goods and Returns
- AKStevenson will ensure that the Goods supplied are of satisfactory quality, are fit for their normal purpose and comply with all relevant statutory requirements.
- Any claims for damaged Goods or otherwise incorrect deliveries must be made by the Customer within five working days of the date of delivery.
- AKStevenson does not accept liability in respect of any Goods which are damaged or otherwise rendered defective by their improper use or storage after delivery to the Purchaser.
- TAG reserves the right to refuse credit for any Goods which are returned by the Purchaser as being faulty or damaged if the Goods in AKStevenson’s sole and reasonable opinion were in good condition when originally despatched from AKStevenson’s premises or have been improperly returned.
Insurance and Title
The Goods shall remain the property of AKStevenson Ltd until funds have been received in full.
The risk and obligation to insure the Goods shall pass to the Purchaser on delivery. Where the Goods are delivered to the Purchaser’s agent, the risk and the obligation to insure shall pass to the Purchaser at the time of delivery to its agent.
AKStevenson Ltd aims to dispatch Goods with 3 working days from date of order or receipt of cleared funds (whichever is the later). We will deliver the Goods to the address specified at time of order. It is important that this address is accurate. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the Goods once they have been delivered. We will aim to deliver the Goods by the date quoted for delivery but delivery times are not guaranteed. If delivery is delayed due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, the delivery date will be extended by a reasonable period and we will contact you to arrange an alternative time. Standard delivery method is Royal Mail first class. If requested the Goods can be delivered via other methods if agreed by both AKStevenson and the Customer.
Risk and ownership
Risk of damage to, or loss of the Goods passes to the customer at the time of delivery. the Customer will only own the Goods once they have been successfully delivered and when we have received payment in full.
Exclusion of Liability
AKStevenson Ltd will not be liable to the Purchaser for loss of revenue, loss of actual or anticipated profits, loss of business; loss of or damage to property; loss of or damage to reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damages however caused which arise directly or indirectly from the subject matter of this Agreement.
Returns/Options to cancel
The Customer has 5 days to return any unwanted or damaged products. The products must be properly packaged.
We aim to provide high quality products to our customers. Poacher Catcher offers a one year manufacturers warranty
Governing law and jurisdiction
These terms will be governed by English law and any disputes will be resolved exclusively by the English Courts.
We accept all major debit and credit cards (with the exception on American Express); however payment by credit card will incur an additional 3% surcharge. Payment can also be made via cheque or bank transfer.
- Except with AKStevenson Ltd.’s prior written consent no information relating to this Agreement shall be divulged by the Purchaser or its employees or agents to any third party save as may be necessary to meet the requirements of the Order.
- AKStevenson reserves the right to suspend or cancel delivery of any Order or part thereof for any reason beyond the reasonable control of AKStevenson and shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage or loss thereby caused to the Purchaser.
- AKStevenson Ltd.’s delay or failure to exercise or enforce any rights conferred by this Agreement shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any such right nor operate so as to prevent the exercise or enforcement thereof at any time or times thereafter.
- In the event that any one or more clauses of this Agreement is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining clauses shall not in any way be affected.
- The construction, validity and performance of this Agreement and the Order shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The parties to this Agreement do not intend that any term of this Agreement shall be enforceable by any person who is not a party to it, by virtue of the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- Where the Goods are supplied for export from the United Kingdom, the Purchaser shall be responsible for complying with any legislation or regulations governing the importation and use of the Goods into the country of destination and for the payment of any duties on them.